The Otago Museum and the University of Otago are glad to welcome you to the 2018 joint meeting of the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC) and Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG), held from 25 August to 1 September in Dunedin, New Zealand. The theme of this inaugural joint meeting is 'Collections & Data in an Uncertain World', allowing delegates to explore the strategies and practices that may mitigate the risk to both the physical collections and the data derived from them. We look forward to welcoming you to Dunedin.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to 5.00pm GMT, 26 March 2018
- Speakers and travel grant recipients will be notified by 2 April 2018
- Early bird registration is 12 March to 13 May 2018
- Regular registration is 14 May to 4 July 2018
- Late and onsite registration is 5 July to 31 August 2018